When I say I wanna be successful I mean successful in my current relationship. Success defined by growth as people, learning something new about ourselves as individuals, and a friendship that will last forever whether we are together forever or just for the moment. A relationship full of love, trust, and enjoying each others mind, body and soul.
It's kinda difficult to have all of that when the person you're with is too independent. When they can't open up and trust you with their thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Too independent to collaborate with you in decision makings. Independence is an awesome thing. I don't want a partner who is incapable of having some sort of independence nor do I want someone who lacks the ability to depend on me.
Everybody has their hang ups, insecurities, and secrets but why take a half chance at love? Why enter into something with someone and remain guarded?
Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:
Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...
In these eyes...
Thursday, July 2, 2009
I just wanna be successful
Posted by K.I.M at 2:13 PM
Labels: A successful relationship takes two people unless you are in a relationship with just yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment