CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:

Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...

In these eyes...

In these eyes...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been a minute...

Sometimes I wish I lived alone. Waking up to only my gorgeous face in the morning. Being able to pee with the bathroom door open. Walking around naked. Being able to get in the bathroom when you are ready, on your own time, and not have to be worried about not having the amount of time you want to get ready. Cleaning up the way you feel it should be done and how often you feel it should be done. It's way less stressful. I'm much happier when things are in their place and I can come and go as I please without interruption. I hate always wondering about what someone else has planned so that it doesn't coincide with what I have going on. This year (school year), has been one of the most stressful ones but you live and you learn. So next year I will be better prepared and my last year here at CMU will hopefully run really smoothly. But if not I guess I will just continue to find things to do outside my room or find other places to hang out.

This summer will be hella interesting though. Living with someone I have feelings for (put whatever title on the relationship you want) lol. Four months of seeing the same face when you wake up and going to sleep to the same breathing pattern (sounds creepy I know) lol. But I look forward to it. A bottle of new experiences for the two of us. I'll shock the world I'm sure lol. Still haven't talked to my mom yet about it but I'm sure she will say what she says about most things I tell her, "You are young and you have to live your life for you. No one can judge your happiness because you have to live with the decisions you make in this world. I love you and if this is what you are choosing to do I will support you and your decision." I'm sure I'll get some this is a phase mumbo jumbo but who really knows what this is for me. Hell I don't even know!

Hopefully this summer will be more productive than the last lol. I want to get all of my MA stuff done (or at least on paper/my laptop), figure out which schools I want to apply to and do the personal statements and applications, request my transcripts in advance so they are free, and figure out who I want to write me recommendation letters and for which schools. I plan to be very busy doing things that will help lessen the stress I have to feel when the fall starts. I want to read some books as well and build up a nice savings account so I can travel over Christmas break and go to Dinah Shore weekend next April! My time is up now, gotta get back to this busy ass life of mine. Hopefully I won't be away for too long but once the semester is over with I will have more time to write.

0 comments: