School is over! Not surprising tho I feel uber restless. I need to be doing something. I can't just relax and enjoy not having something to do...I need to get over that, QUICKLY! I find myslef being sorta productive. I have created a budget, priced the things that I would like to accumulate over the summer, entered my survey into surveymonkey, and placed my room in as much order as it could possibly have.
On today's agenda: organize graduate schools and narrow my choices, make a calendar schedule for the summer, organize supplies for my door decorations, sketch what I want them to look like, and run a few needed errands :).
I do report that I earned a 3.4 g.p.a this semester. Next semester I'm shooting for all A's and with 18 credit hours we will see if I can pull it off! I'm feeling antsy and the urge to be productive so with this I'm done: This summer I plan to explore who I am and stretch myself to the limit- LIVE, LOVE, TRUST!
On today's agenda: organize graduate schools and narrow my choices, make a calendar schedule for the summer, organize supplies for my door decorations, sketch what I want them to look like, and run a few needed errands :).
I do report that I earned a 3.4 g.p.a this semester. Next semester I'm shooting for all A's and with 18 credit hours we will see if I can pull it off! I'm feeling antsy and the urge to be productive so with this I'm done: This summer I plan to explore who I am and stretch myself to the limit- LIVE, LOVE, TRUST!
0 comments:
Post a Comment