CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:

Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...

In these eyes...

In these eyes...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just maybe

Get to know me: If you got to know me you would see what people who have known me for nine years or more can see. See that as much as I am bitchy, mean, spoiled, stubborn and prideful I am genuine, giving, sweet, and loyal three times over. If you knew me you'd know that I don't say things out of spite or out having extreme pride. I say what I say because that's what I mean and no I don't tend to elaborate on things but that isn't an open for you to speculate. If you knew me you'd know that I am open to communication about the things that I express. Yes I expect for people to understand me the first time but I am well aware that people don't which is why I am open to communicate about the ideas that I express. It is not up to me, the person with the brick walls up as guards, to break down those walls. If you cared enough you would pull for more information. It's a test of the strong not the weak. You either want to understand me or you don't either way I am going to live and be well. Relying on your intuition to tell you things about me is absurd; they're your instincts they only tell you what you already want to believe about a given situation. Relying on others to tell you things about me is ridiculous, no one is the best teacher or ALL things Kayana but ME.





0 comments: