Sweet as honey with just enough toughness to make getting my way a challenge/willing to spend to satisfy my every need or desire/Giving of time, love, affection & resources/Intense passion & ongoing chemistry/ Power over him with one touch, one kiss, one embrace/A love of travel to offer excitement and first time experiences/Someone who is more driven to build something lifelong with me than the instant gratification of sex with no commitment/He has his own style, doesn't fit in a box/ Makes me laugh and smile/His sole purpose , to make me happy first which in turn pleases himself/He's hard to describe and so is what he provides/Easy to love and hard to let go of/He's apart of me/Irreversible spell on me/One look at us and everyone can see/our perfectly imperfect love-hate/I love him because he loves me more than I love me/Some things I never recieved from a He/More of a reason to be optpmistic about She, who has and gives me all the things I want but never found or recieved in entirety from a He.
Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:
Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...
In these eyes...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment