CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:

Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...

In these eyes...

In these eyes...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nameless Emotion

No jealousy or envy because she can never be me nor provide for you what I can.
But anytime you're with her I get negative feelings.
Can't describe what you do to me...
Our first kissed shared one day,
The next day you're kissing her to see,
That what you feel is what you're really feeling.
Can't put a face to a name of the emotion that flew through me once you told me.
Maybe it's my trust thing.
I feel like the pot calling the kettle black, considering,
I hold in my heart someone elses keys
And I have my eye on this guy, my Vegas prize.
I'm selfish you know it's a Scorpio/Kayana thing.
I shut down when I hear specific things
So again I think it's my trust thing.

0 comments: