CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ain't no substitute for the truth, either it IS or it ISN'T:

Just like music, writing frees my soul. Look into my eyes and you see my truth in all it's purity. Read my writing and you have just looked behind these brown eyes and into my soul...

In these eyes...

In these eyes...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Pandora playlist on QuickMix :-)


Wonder Woman by Trey Songz

I'm looking for the person who can accept my wonder woman status for what it is. Not try and change me or mold me to suit their life, personality, and etc. So many times I meet guys or girls and automatically they expect me to change to be perfect for them. I'm close perfection and that's the best I can get. I need a superman or wonder woman who is going to allow me to be me 365 days out the year, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Still looking for that :_)

My Love by Justin Timberlake

I thought about my current interest lol. I can see us doing so much but it all seems temporary. I admire so many of her qualities. There is not another GIRL that could take her spot. Some things are meant to be experienced so I'm going to ride this wave and see where it takes me. I'm sure I will gain something beuatiful no matter how temporary things will or will not be :)


Hombre by M.I.A

I just wanna dance when I hear this song. I wanna take my lover to the club, dance the night away then take them home and make music all night lol. Right now my little cousin is dancing to the song lmao.

Irreplaceable by Beyonce

OMG! I feel like this about people in my life. Not necessarily my exes but my friends. I have really high standards of the people I hold close to me because I hold myself to those standards when dealing with them. I honestly feel like I could find other half-ass people to deal with lol. Don't think you can't get cut...snip snip!

Girl Next Door by Musiq

If I would of known you were that girl that I thought was intriguing then I would have talked to you more. I would made more of an effort to remember your name lol. I would have made a connection sooner. Our conversations would had went further than why I baked every week lol.

Just Like ME by Jamie Foxx

I realize more and more that I'm looking for someone more like me than not. With extreme differences comes extreme conflict and I have realized that I have to deal with that so much on a daily basis with everything else I do that I don't want to have to deal with it unnecessarily in my relationship. My relationship, like my home, should be a place where I can breathe easily and be happy and not have to worry about conflict.

Ex-Factor by Lauryn Hill

I'm sure some people would say the lyrics in this song to me sometimes. I don't see why people think it's so hard to love me lol. It's only happened once to my knowledge that someone has loved me easily. Maybe it wasn't easy but he sure made it look really easy. The best 2 yrs of my life thus far. Or maybe it's easy to love me but hard to keep loving me. I like to think of myself as the girl that people fall for easily but once they get to the core of my being they walk away. And I'm left asking "where were you when I needed you?" BTW my G'ma was jammin' when she heard this :)

Rubberband Man by T.I

I remember when this was hott! I believe I was going into my senior yr of high school. This was my ringtone. When people heard it and realized it was coming from my phone they looked surprised lol. I guess they expected I'm Bossy by Kelis to come from my sprint smh fooled ya lol. I'm a diamond in the rough. I'm sweet as pie but I can let my thug shine through when appropriate :). Some people like it and embrace it and others think I should cross my legs, sit up straight and act like a lady!

Chopped 'n' Screwed by T-Pain

I chop n screw people all the time. People try to get on and whether I'm interested or not I give them play as long as they come correct. You never know who could be the one but I soon realize that I should have went with my right mind and just let them be because they were not the one. Last night I was in VIP at Elysium and I was almost knocked over due to the crowd of people coming and going. This nice older man held me my hand and supported me. I kindly smiled, blew him a kiss, thanked him and walked away! He looked disappointed that I didn't stay and let him buy me a drink. Never accept drinks in the club! No thanks.

Golden by Jill Scott

I'm trying this. Everyday I'm going to appreciate that I was blessed enough to wake up, put on my beautiful smile, and sing when people irritate me :) "Living MY life like it's GOLDEN, GOLDEN, GOLDEN. Living MY life like it's GOLDEN! It really matters to ME"

Truth Is by Fantasia

Funny that this song comes on. So I really miss someone from a chapter of my past. I miss when things were simple and all there was to do was have fun and have sex lol. I had a friend when I needed one and I had a man when I needed one. Two Bosses running the city lol. I don't regret letting go but I have days when I wish things were still the same. That feeling that I had everything in just one person. I miss you Mike :)

Pop Bottles by Birdman
I feel like being as wreckless as these lyrics lol. Weezy hella reckless sometimes. I don't give a fuck these days deep down. "I won't take yo girl but I'll sho'll take her tongue from her" lmao! WRECKLESS! I wanna go back to the club! I wanna go with Rhi or Reka (always the life of a party)

Ok I'm done. I might start again later this was fun. I gotta get ready to go tho :) til next time lol

1 comments:

Tha_Dooley said...

*snap*

You needed a photo, lol.