Nice & Slow by Usher
This was my little cousin T.J's shit lol. He was only like 3 or 4 (Idk he was a short kid so he always looked younger than he actually was)-that was rude lol. We have him on video tape singing and doing the Usher moves lol. Kids do and say the darnest things smh. Still on the fence if I want to bore any of them. Who knows, if I get married to a handsome, thoughtful, and overall great dark skin guy I will pop out a few brown skin babies! HA!
Lost Without You by Robin Thicke
Love love love this song :). I have been talking to my ex more frequently and I must admit life without him is different. I love those around me and I appreciate them for being there for me when I was at my lowest points and now when I am not at my lowest but certainly not at my highest point, but I miss when things just were simple.
Video by India Arie
This explains how I feel about myself to a tee: "I'm not the average girl, I'm not built like a supermodel but I love to love myself unconditionally". I've learned that the only way I can be loved the way I want to loved is to love myself that way. I don't trip about people only giving me what they can of themselves. I love to love. And every time I love it is well worth it to me. To bring someone the greatest gift of all is very rewarding to me.
Miss Independent by Ne-yo
I love being independent. I don't like to need people for anything, whether it's a ride, gas money, feeding me, clothing me, or etc. I love to see when people maintain their independence in partner relationships. Always spending time with only that person is a sure way to become dependent on them in all aspects of life. I fear living with a partner and even marriage. I know you are supposed to have some independence but isn't the reason for getting married to not be "one" anymore {???} Something to think about before I jump the broom...
Buy You a Drink by T-Pain ft Yung Jock
The summer I met Ahryn this was hott. We couldn't get in the car to go anywhere without hearing this song at least twice lol. My goal next time I'm at the club is to buy a bitch a drink lmao! HA!
True Love by Faith Evans
Oh Donte, my first love. He's a charachter. He claims he loves me but when I turn to him for anything it's always an excuse. Kinda like it was when we were together. I want someone who won't question me when I come to them. Fore I always have the best intentions. Trust me to trust that I have no other way of getting what I am asking of you. Trust that because my pride doesn't allow me to ask of others what is not a necessity! I miss feeling like all I needed or ever wanted in a partner was right there in ONE person...
Never Love Again by Anthony Hamilton
Never heard this song before...But I do miss the feeling of being loved...I am loved but that feeling I know all to well is not there. Maybe I've out grown that giddy feeling. The school girl crush feeling. That rush of excitement when you see a person. Or maybe the drama of everything masks those feelings. Love is an action...this I know. My actions refelct my love for people. But I miss that feeling..
How You Gonna Act Like That by Tyrese
I remember these days. Everything is good until conflict arises and the first thing people think to do is to walk away. Maybe not physically but emotionally they leave to figure out the relationship issues. A relationship involves 2 people so together maybe the problems should be worked out. If I wanted to solve problems alone I would be single. If you wanted to only consider yourself then maybe you shouldn't pursue a relationship. I only like fighting about stupid stuff because it gives a resaon to have make up sex lmao.
DJ Play a Love Song by Jamie Foxx
This song is my shit! Again I wanna go to the club, slow dance all night and then go home to make sweet music all night! I think I must be horny lmao. It's been way too long...VI months! "beat it beat! Play this song for me"
So Sick by Ne-Yo
I could never get sick of lovesongs. Once I'm finished with one relationship I' m getting myself ready for the next one! Luckily for me my relationships last for at least 2 years or more lol
Why by Mario
This is the question of the day...I just want to know why? You say you want x, y, & z but you're not doing everything you need to do to achieve it :( "Why are you still here?" That really sucks because there is so much potential there. Just prove me or should I say my past wrong.
Where my Girls at by 702
I love 702. I might have to create me a 702 playlist lol. I miss my girls. I'm glad I got a chance to hang out with them and spend some quality time with them.
Sidenote: You never learn EVERY holiday unless you live on campus in the residence halls. If I see one more green outfit lol. I'm wearing pink and blue lol. It's St Patricks day and these kids are gonna use that as an excuse to get drunk as hell! SMH
Say It by T-Pain
I wish you would just talk to ME. Not to yourself or somebody else. I should be the first to know not the second from someone else.
On a more postive tip lol. I think it's sexy when people make me ask for what I want them to do to me :-). The art of pleasure "girl I want you to enjoy yourself." lol.
So Gone by Monica
I am beginning to question what I put into relationships with people. I cut a few people off. Somethings and people are just harder to let go of than others. Sometimes the people we like or love aren't apart of our forever :( but everything happens for a reason and everything has it's season
I Wish I Wasn't by Heather Headley
I love this song :) "Why you wanna hurt me so bad? I believed in you that's why I am so mad. I'm drowned in disappointment, and that's why it's hard for me to even look at you. I wish that I could go back to the day before we met, and steal my regret."
Teach ME by Musiq
I can teach you, you just gotta be willing to open your eyes, ears and heart to recieve it all. Be willing to do things you have never done to get what you never had! Trust me and it will all be worth it no matter what the outcome :) Give me a couple years of your time and I got you lmao
Flaws and All by Beyonce'
I love not knowing why you love me :0. "I am a peasant by some standards but in your eyes I'm a Queen. You see potential in all my flaws and that's exactly what I mean. I don't know why you love me."
This was my little cousin T.J's shit lol. He was only like 3 or 4 (Idk he was a short kid so he always looked younger than he actually was)-that was rude lol. We have him on video tape singing and doing the Usher moves lol. Kids do and say the darnest things smh. Still on the fence if I want to bore any of them. Who knows, if I get married to a handsome, thoughtful, and overall great dark skin guy I will pop out a few brown skin babies! HA!
Lost Without You by Robin Thicke
Love love love this song :). I have been talking to my ex more frequently and I must admit life without him is different. I love those around me and I appreciate them for being there for me when I was at my lowest points and now when I am not at my lowest but certainly not at my highest point, but I miss when things just were simple.
Video by India Arie
This explains how I feel about myself to a tee: "I'm not the average girl, I'm not built like a supermodel but I love to love myself unconditionally". I've learned that the only way I can be loved the way I want to loved is to love myself that way. I don't trip about people only giving me what they can of themselves. I love to love. And every time I love it is well worth it to me. To bring someone the greatest gift of all is very rewarding to me.
Miss Independent by Ne-yo
I love being independent. I don't like to need people for anything, whether it's a ride, gas money, feeding me, clothing me, or etc. I love to see when people maintain their independence in partner relationships. Always spending time with only that person is a sure way to become dependent on them in all aspects of life. I fear living with a partner and even marriage. I know you are supposed to have some independence but isn't the reason for getting married to not be "one" anymore {???} Something to think about before I jump the broom...
Buy You a Drink by T-Pain ft Yung Jock
The summer I met Ahryn this was hott. We couldn't get in the car to go anywhere without hearing this song at least twice lol. My goal next time I'm at the club is to buy a bitch a drink lmao! HA!
True Love by Faith Evans
Oh Donte, my first love. He's a charachter. He claims he loves me but when I turn to him for anything it's always an excuse. Kinda like it was when we were together. I want someone who won't question me when I come to them. Fore I always have the best intentions. Trust me to trust that I have no other way of getting what I am asking of you. Trust that because my pride doesn't allow me to ask of others what is not a necessity! I miss feeling like all I needed or ever wanted in a partner was right there in ONE person...
Never Love Again by Anthony Hamilton
Never heard this song before...But I do miss the feeling of being loved...I am loved but that feeling I know all to well is not there. Maybe I've out grown that giddy feeling. The school girl crush feeling. That rush of excitement when you see a person. Or maybe the drama of everything masks those feelings. Love is an action...this I know. My actions refelct my love for people. But I miss that feeling..
How You Gonna Act Like That by Tyrese
I remember these days. Everything is good until conflict arises and the first thing people think to do is to walk away. Maybe not physically but emotionally they leave to figure out the relationship issues. A relationship involves 2 people so together maybe the problems should be worked out. If I wanted to solve problems alone I would be single. If you wanted to only consider yourself then maybe you shouldn't pursue a relationship. I only like fighting about stupid stuff because it gives a resaon to have make up sex lmao.
DJ Play a Love Song by Jamie Foxx
This song is my shit! Again I wanna go to the club, slow dance all night and then go home to make sweet music all night! I think I must be horny lmao. It's been way too long...VI months! "beat it beat! Play this song for me"
So Sick by Ne-Yo
I could never get sick of lovesongs. Once I'm finished with one relationship I' m getting myself ready for the next one! Luckily for me my relationships last for at least 2 years or more lol
Why by Mario
This is the question of the day...I just want to know why? You say you want x, y, & z but you're not doing everything you need to do to achieve it :( "Why are you still here?" That really sucks because there is so much potential there. Just prove me or should I say my past wrong.
Where my Girls at by 702
I love 702. I might have to create me a 702 playlist lol. I miss my girls. I'm glad I got a chance to hang out with them and spend some quality time with them.
Sidenote: You never learn EVERY holiday unless you live on campus in the residence halls. If I see one more green outfit lol. I'm wearing pink and blue lol. It's St Patricks day and these kids are gonna use that as an excuse to get drunk as hell! SMH
Say It by T-Pain
I wish you would just talk to ME. Not to yourself or somebody else. I should be the first to know not the second from someone else.
On a more postive tip lol. I think it's sexy when people make me ask for what I want them to do to me :-). The art of pleasure "girl I want you to enjoy yourself." lol.
So Gone by Monica
I am beginning to question what I put into relationships with people. I cut a few people off. Somethings and people are just harder to let go of than others. Sometimes the people we like or love aren't apart of our forever :( but everything happens for a reason and everything has it's season
I Wish I Wasn't by Heather Headley
I love this song :) "Why you wanna hurt me so bad? I believed in you that's why I am so mad. I'm drowned in disappointment, and that's why it's hard for me to even look at you. I wish that I could go back to the day before we met, and steal my regret."
Teach ME by Musiq
I can teach you, you just gotta be willing to open your eyes, ears and heart to recieve it all. Be willing to do things you have never done to get what you never had! Trust me and it will all be worth it no matter what the outcome :) Give me a couple years of your time and I got you lmao
Flaws and All by Beyonce'
I love not knowing why you love me :0. "I am a peasant by some standards but in your eyes I'm a Queen. You see potential in all my flaws and that's exactly what I mean. I don't know why you love me."

0 comments:
Post a Comment