1) I'm really strong emotionally. Stronger than most women are. Some people can't handle it. I embrace it, it gives me something to offer people that they can't get from the next woman.
2) I can be really mean. I'm really giving and I can be a sweetheart but I'm mean as hell. I need someone who can handle that. It's a lot for people to take. Especially when I'm hurt or my feelings are. Most times I'm rational but sometimes people just get out of control with their shit & I have to be "mean lady" as Mike calls me.
3) I have de ja vu often. I had it immediately before I started this random fact lol.
4) I will always be the girl from Detroit but I will also always be the young woman from Mount Pleasant...
5) Single forever or to settle with someone/something mediocre (I'll take single forever for $200 please lmao)
6) I CAN'T trust anyone
7) I'm growning my hair back out! I miss my longer healthy hair. I have done enough exploration and I loved my long hair. The short hair is cool and convienent but I'm over it. Back to ME :)
8) Loves him & her- tug-a-war; He's simple, fun, and can take all of me. She's delicate, sweet, but can't take all of me.
9) I'm working on my body. I love it already but to get the tattoo I want where I want it I want to be in better shape. And I really want that tattoo. Only problem is I LOVE TO EAT everything that's bad for me lol. But I'm working on my eating habits.
10) My personal appearance is very important to me. How people see me plays a lot into my mannerisms and the fact that I am a Lady. I don't like public drama. I only fight when necessary and I have almost always spoken with as little slang as possible. Even in sweatpants and a t-shirt I like to look put together (I don't iron my clothes tho unles ABSOLUTELY necessary lol). I shower daily if not twice a day. I shave my pits weeekly and my legs weekly in the summer lmao. All this to be gorgeous...damn tiring I know.
11) My writing is something I hold very close to my heart. If I share my writing with you 1:1 then you've reached a place where others wish they have.
12) This school year is going to be one of the most memorable ones for several reasons. But I can't wait until May. I get a four month break from faking the funk with so many people. YES! YAY! Yippey! (see how excited I am). But no seriously I can't wait!
13) I think that women are beautiful but men just do it for me. I have to have a filter when dealing with so many other people on a daily basis that I don't want to have to walk on eggshells in my relationship. Or have to worry about them taking something too personal that I say. I want fun and continous laughter with little petty drama or drama in general. But back to number 5 lol...Single forever. Surrounded by my niece, nephew, and cousins! You know Kay loves the kids lol.
14) I'm nervous about this summer. I hope everything pans out the way I would like it to. I get a job that allows me to stay on campus and use my stipend to pay this debt off and buy me a few nice things :).
15) My main focus is doing what I need to do to get into graduate school on someone else's dime :) That way I can get a nice car and bank some money or pay back some school loans.
16) Next year as a MA my goals are to learn all my residents name, take all my nights out, and have a successful liason program. This summer is going to be a busy summer whew!
17) I like my new look: wearing makeup some times and dressing more dressy/casual; I hope to start building this AWESOME make up collection lol. I'm such a girl lol.
18)I am giving up fast food and pop. I will no longer buy either. Pop is free game in the school cafe tho lol. So far so good four days and counting lmao!
19) I had my heart broke this year and it's only March 18th lmao. It's not funny but you make the best out the things put in front of you. Maybe a genuine friendship can still be there. Who knows tho. Everyone isn't as strong as me :(
20) Live, Love, Trust...If you're not loving you're not living and how can you truly love without trusting? This (live love trust) is what I wanted tatted on my side! LOVE LOVE LOVE this quote!
22) I tolerate a lot of people because I have to. I don't really like them but I have to deal with them so I do.
23) I love my Sis Rhiannon. She has never left my side and she is always there to catch me when I fall. She is everything that I want in a person. She's smart, political, she is logical, she is confident, strong-willed, she is a person you strive to want to be like. A person to look up to. If she wasn't my Sis I would wife her up :)
2) I can be really mean. I'm really giving and I can be a sweetheart but I'm mean as hell. I need someone who can handle that. It's a lot for people to take. Especially when I'm hurt or my feelings are. Most times I'm rational but sometimes people just get out of control with their shit & I have to be "mean lady" as Mike calls me.
3) I have de ja vu often. I had it immediately before I started this random fact lol.
4) I will always be the girl from Detroit but I will also always be the young woman from Mount Pleasant...
5) Single forever or to settle with someone/something mediocre (I'll take single forever for $200 please lmao)
6) I CAN'T trust anyone
7) I'm growning my hair back out! I miss my longer healthy hair. I have done enough exploration and I loved my long hair. The short hair is cool and convienent but I'm over it. Back to ME :)
8) Loves him & her- tug-a-war; He's simple, fun, and can take all of me. She's delicate, sweet, but can't take all of me.
9) I'm working on my body. I love it already but to get the tattoo I want where I want it I want to be in better shape. And I really want that tattoo. Only problem is I LOVE TO EAT everything that's bad for me lol. But I'm working on my eating habits.
10) My personal appearance is very important to me. How people see me plays a lot into my mannerisms and the fact that I am a Lady. I don't like public drama. I only fight when necessary and I have almost always spoken with as little slang as possible. Even in sweatpants and a t-shirt I like to look put together (I don't iron my clothes tho unles ABSOLUTELY necessary lol). I shower daily if not twice a day. I shave my pits weeekly and my legs weekly in the summer lmao. All this to be gorgeous...damn tiring I know.
11) My writing is something I hold very close to my heart. If I share my writing with you 1:1 then you've reached a place where others wish they have.
12) This school year is going to be one of the most memorable ones for several reasons. But I can't wait until May. I get a four month break from faking the funk with so many people. YES! YAY! Yippey! (see how excited I am). But no seriously I can't wait!
13) I think that women are beautiful but men just do it for me. I have to have a filter when dealing with so many other people on a daily basis that I don't want to have to walk on eggshells in my relationship. Or have to worry about them taking something too personal that I say. I want fun and continous laughter with little petty drama or drama in general. But back to number 5 lol...Single forever. Surrounded by my niece, nephew, and cousins! You know Kay loves the kids lol.
14) I'm nervous about this summer. I hope everything pans out the way I would like it to. I get a job that allows me to stay on campus and use my stipend to pay this debt off and buy me a few nice things :).
15) My main focus is doing what I need to do to get into graduate school on someone else's dime :) That way I can get a nice car and bank some money or pay back some school loans.
16) Next year as a MA my goals are to learn all my residents name, take all my nights out, and have a successful liason program. This summer is going to be a busy summer whew!
17) I like my new look: wearing makeup some times and dressing more dressy/casual; I hope to start building this AWESOME make up collection lol. I'm such a girl lol.
18)I am giving up fast food and pop. I will no longer buy either. Pop is free game in the school cafe tho lol. So far so good four days and counting lmao!
19) I had my heart broke this year and it's only March 18th lmao. It's not funny but you make the best out the things put in front of you. Maybe a genuine friendship can still be there. Who knows tho. Everyone isn't as strong as me :(
20) Live, Love, Trust...If you're not loving you're not living and how can you truly love without trusting? This (live love trust) is what I wanted tatted on my side! LOVE LOVE LOVE this quote!
22) I tolerate a lot of people because I have to. I don't really like them but I have to deal with them so I do.
23) I love my Sis Rhiannon. She has never left my side and she is always there to catch me when I fall. She is everything that I want in a person. She's smart, political, she is logical, she is confident, strong-willed, she is a person you strive to want to be like. A person to look up to. If she wasn't my Sis I would wife her up :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment