Things that IRK my nerves
25. when people are overly affectionate in inappropriate places. For instance, in the Carey Residential Restaurant (Rfoc) EVERYDAY I see a couple holding hands or kissing or have hands in the others back pocket! It IS THE FUCKING SCHOOL CAFETERIA, LAY THE HELL OFF! SAVE IT FOR A DATE!
24. when people don't understand me and I have explained something I have already explained in the plainest way possible in an even more plain way! That shit seems to happen to me daily and it drives me up a fucking wall! Most people know I have the worst attitude when I'm irked lol. Geesh people, brighten up and get a fucking clue. Or better yet just open your ears and pay attention! I don't like repeating myself!
23. that professors ramble and take an hour to get to one point! Just get to the damn point, if you want to hear yourself speak record it and play the shit back but give me a fucking break! Thanks, Mgnt.
22. that "heterosexual" individuals say "no homo" as if they have to prove their sexuality. No one thought you were gay until you said "no homo" lmao.
21. that people are self-absorbed. Walking on campus on any given day at any given time is an example of this lol. Get over yourself. You're nothing special in comparison to the people actually making a true contribution to the world. Stop looking in the mirror and realize there is someone waiting in line to use the restroom...
20. when people stop the microwave midway through and don't press end to display the time.
19. having to wait for people. Be where you say you are going to be 10 or 15 minutes before you said you would be there.
18. when people TYPE like THiS oR LiKe THIS OR LIKE thiis misp3llinq words and shit liq3 th3y didn't pay attention in school lmao.
17. part-time friends. Everybody knows some lol. But those same "friends" always expect you to be a full-time friend...smh.
16. that someone can be prosecuted for murder, assualt, robbery and etc without consent of the victum but not in rape or sexual assault cases.
15. people go on dates or to clubs and etc with ashy hands, chapped lips, and bad hygiene in general. I went on a first date and I couldn't believe that he had ashy hands. If your hands are ashy then so is the rest of your body. AND I'm not talking the ash from the cold. I'm talking about the you go out the shower didn't loition your body and then repeatedly washed your hands without loitioning lol.
14. being around drunk people who don't know how to act smh. Know your limits lol. Everybody has their 1 time but your one time shouldn't keep happening lol.
13. when people come to college and become "tough Tone". Thugs don't go to college lol. You are supposed to be grown ass hell why are you starting shit with poeple and trying to fight at parties? And ladies please stop doing little stupid shit like you wanna fight somebody lol because if you wanted to you would have just walked up and starting whooping ass lol grow up smh.
12. when people say that they go through the same thigs as me. No you don't. Some things aren't universal and situations and experiences are 2 of the things that aren't. You don't share my thoughts in that same experience.
11. when people use the last of my things or use my things and don't put them back the way they found them.
10. when people act their shoe size instead of their age.
9. when people don't just talk to me about why they are mad at me.
8. not answering the question that was asked.
7. when people come to my math class and have not attempted the homework or come to class and are just not paying attention and asking questions the professor already explained smh.
6. talking during movies I have never seen. I mean whole conversations lol. Not just comments.
5. when people don't let you merge onto the freeway.
4. when people ask me when or what time I'm going to be somewhere when I have little to no control over when or what time I'll be somewhere.
3. when people are too needy
2. when people have guest and let there animals roam. lol
1. drum roll please................when people judge people in one breath and in the very next one they say they don't judge people. smh
25. when people are overly affectionate in inappropriate places. For instance, in the Carey Residential Restaurant (Rfoc) EVERYDAY I see a couple holding hands or kissing or have hands in the others back pocket! It IS THE FUCKING SCHOOL CAFETERIA, LAY THE HELL OFF! SAVE IT FOR A DATE!
24. when people don't understand me and I have explained something I have already explained in the plainest way possible in an even more plain way! That shit seems to happen to me daily and it drives me up a fucking wall! Most people know I have the worst attitude when I'm irked lol. Geesh people, brighten up and get a fucking clue. Or better yet just open your ears and pay attention! I don't like repeating myself!
23. that professors ramble and take an hour to get to one point! Just get to the damn point, if you want to hear yourself speak record it and play the shit back but give me a fucking break! Thanks, Mgnt.
22. that "heterosexual" individuals say "no homo" as if they have to prove their sexuality. No one thought you were gay until you said "no homo" lmao.
21. that people are self-absorbed. Walking on campus on any given day at any given time is an example of this lol. Get over yourself. You're nothing special in comparison to the people actually making a true contribution to the world. Stop looking in the mirror and realize there is someone waiting in line to use the restroom...
20. when people stop the microwave midway through and don't press end to display the time.
19. having to wait for people. Be where you say you are going to be 10 or 15 minutes before you said you would be there.
18. when people TYPE like THiS oR LiKe THIS OR LIKE thiis misp3llinq words and shit liq3 th3y didn't pay attention in school lmao.
17. part-time friends. Everybody knows some lol. But those same "friends" always expect you to be a full-time friend...smh.
16. that someone can be prosecuted for murder, assualt, robbery and etc without consent of the victum but not in rape or sexual assault cases.
15. people go on dates or to clubs and etc with ashy hands, chapped lips, and bad hygiene in general. I went on a first date and I couldn't believe that he had ashy hands. If your hands are ashy then so is the rest of your body. AND I'm not talking the ash from the cold. I'm talking about the you go out the shower didn't loition your body and then repeatedly washed your hands without loitioning lol.
14. being around drunk people who don't know how to act smh. Know your limits lol. Everybody has their 1 time but your one time shouldn't keep happening lol.
13. when people come to college and become "tough Tone". Thugs don't go to college lol. You are supposed to be grown ass hell why are you starting shit with poeple and trying to fight at parties? And ladies please stop doing little stupid shit like you wanna fight somebody lol because if you wanted to you would have just walked up and starting whooping ass lol grow up smh.
12. when people say that they go through the same thigs as me. No you don't. Some things aren't universal and situations and experiences are 2 of the things that aren't. You don't share my thoughts in that same experience.
11. when people use the last of my things or use my things and don't put them back the way they found them.
10. when people act their shoe size instead of their age.
9. when people don't just talk to me about why they are mad at me.
8. not answering the question that was asked.
7. when people come to my math class and have not attempted the homework or come to class and are just not paying attention and asking questions the professor already explained smh.
6. talking during movies I have never seen. I mean whole conversations lol. Not just comments.
5. when people don't let you merge onto the freeway.
4. when people ask me when or what time I'm going to be somewhere when I have little to no control over when or what time I'll be somewhere.
3. when people are too needy
2. when people have guest and let there animals roam. lol
1. drum roll please................when people judge people in one breath and in the very next one they say they don't judge people. smh

0 comments:
Post a Comment