I long for the day that...
I'm with someone who trust me, loves me without reservations, and at the end of the day will remain by my side or behind me to catch me when I fall (I'm sure to fall)...
I can come home to a home shared with the someone from above or me, myself, & I...
I can't wait to go to work, not because I want or need the pay check but simply because I love my job :)...
I go to my hometown and feel like I am at home and never want to leave...
This will be the day that my desires become my reality
I'm with someone who trust me, loves me without reservations, and at the end of the day will remain by my side or behind me to catch me when I fall (I'm sure to fall)...
I can come home to a home shared with the someone from above or me, myself, & I...
I can't wait to go to work, not because I want or need the pay check but simply because I love my job :)...
I go to my hometown and feel like I am at home and never want to leave...
This will be the day that my desires become my reality

1 comments:
AMEN!
Post a Comment